Pokken Logic Pokken Logic

Pikachu Libre confirmed worst character in Pokken.

JoeAloh responds:

Haha maybe.

Obama is A black Obama is A black

He cut the cock off the cock, that's comedy genius.

Fat Refund Music Video Fat Refund Music Video

Aww, I was hoping for the full schlong.

Katarina: The General's Daughter Katarina: The General's Daughter

The model looks a bit off, the setting doesn't feel right, and the way the semen is animated as well as how the models just kind of clip into each other kind of sucks. Also, I'm not too keen on the fact that you've been using the same voice actor over and over again for your animations. She's good, but her voice just doesn't seem to resemble Katarina's enough and it gets kind of irritating having to listen to her voice on a different character every time. I usually love your stuff, but this one is an exception.

StudioFOW responds:

I feel like you should have a sign saying 'Pessimistic Troll' written on your head, my dear.

If you truly loved everything else we did, this would not be your reaction.

We do what we can with the models we get and LoL models are not the highest of quality to begin with. Please don't expect perfection, but enjoy what we can create, with what we have and can work with.

As for the voice acting, I'm again certain this is hateful trolling, because we do not use the same voice actor over and over, and should you "enjoy everything else we do", again, you would know this. Alexia was the closest voice we had and she did a damn good job. Also, if you were expecting high-pitch hentai shrieking, Katarina really isn't the character for you.

Try to be less pessimistic, you may find you'll see things in a much better light!

Final Extacy 14 (18+) Final Extacy 14 (18+)

Pretty good, kid!

L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

It actually does a good job of representing life. If you want to get the best ending, which I suppose would be who you want to be your friend (the boy or the girl) what career you want (You have to try to get as much of the career you actually want without getting too much of the other careers) you have to decide if you want a wife (either protect her or use her as a shield for your own safety) while collecting as much money as possible for a better house and near the end, you have to try and avoid death for as long as you can. 0/5 it's a shit game.

RollWeed RollWeed

This is a really good remix man, keep up the good work!

Knight-Of-Nights responds:

Thanks :)

Pokemon Sketchbook Collab Pokemon Sketchbook Collab

Pretty hot!

LITTEN FRUMP LITTEN FRUMP

You got grumpy cat in my pokemon!

Mary//King of figthers(KOF) Mary//King of figthers(KOF)

Here we go!