Gwen Flash Gwen Flash

The gods of hentai have joined hands to create the latest masterpiece on newgrounds! I can only hope that they will collab again in the future.

Katarina: The General's Daughter Katarina: The General's Daughter

The model looks a bit off, the setting doesn't feel right, and the way the semen is animated as well as how the models just kind of clip into each other kind of sucks. Also, I'm not too keen on the fact that you've been using the same voice actor over and over again for your animations. She's good, but her voice just doesn't seem to resemble Katarina's enough and it gets kind of irritating having to listen to her voice on a different character every time. I usually love your stuff, but this one is an exception.

StudioFOW responds:

I feel like you should have a sign saying 'Pessimistic Troll' written on your head, my dear.

If you truly loved everything else we did, this would not be your reaction.

We do what we can with the models we get and LoL models are not the highest of quality to begin with. Please don't expect perfection, but enjoy what we can create, with what we have and can work with.

As for the voice acting, I'm again certain this is hateful trolling, because we do not use the same voice actor over and over, and should you "enjoy everything else we do", again, you would know this. Alexia was the closest voice we had and she did a damn good job. Also, if you were expecting high-pitch hentai shrieking, Katarina really isn't the character for you.

Try to be less pessimistic, you may find you'll see things in a much better light!

Final Extacy 14 (18+) Final Extacy 14 (18+)

Pretty good, kid!

L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

It actually does a good job of representing life. If you want to get the best ending, which I suppose would be who you want to be your friend (the boy or the girl) what career you want (You have to try to get as much of the career you actually want without getting too much of the other careers) you have to decide if you want a wife (either protect her or use her as a shield for your own safety) while collecting as much money as possible for a better house and near the end, you have to try and avoid death for as long as you can. 0/5 it's a shit game.

Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

It's a really fun and time consuming game. It kind of has a strange learning curve as it can be really hard in the beginning to gather certain resources and you might not know what to build and it might take a while to get troops that are decent in a high enough abundance to be worth something when you send them on quests but around the later half of the game you end up beating every quest while earning a lot of resources with the ending quest not being as intimidating as you might have previously thought before you could send over 500 troops with a lot of items without losing a single troop. As time went on in the game I started to not send henchman on quests at all as I was getting more resources from turns then I was from sending them on quests. It was a really good experience to watch my city grow and grow and it always felt good to buy buildings and items that I once found really expensive.

There were times were I would send out an abundance of my strongest troops on a quest and I would fail because of a shortage of a certain type of troops even though I had more then a hundred of them on the quests. In the game I would highly suggest you research climbing items as climbing is in almost all of the quests and you'll lose quite a few of your troops just because they lost their footing. The description said there might be bugs in the game but other then the possible glitch I mentioned earlier I only experienced a small amount of lag for a short amount of time.

All in all it's an averagely entertaining game that you can play all day if you're bored. I only ever used the smithing option successfully twice because I never really felt like I needed to use it. It took my three days to beat this game even though it felt like it took longer. I give it a four because even though it's a good game the music got so annoying to the point where I would mute it and just listen to youtube videos in the background and because it got boring later on in the game to the point were the whole game just felt like a chore.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

if this game was a pickle, it would be a really good pickle

XenoSquad XenoSquad

Good Game, but...

At one point on lvl 2 I couldn't shoot even though I had full ammo. What gives?

Blow Things Up! Blow Things Up!

Beat the game! Very addictive!

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

awesome

very soulful and weird

Aliens Must Die Aliens Must Die

same as the person below me

I hated this so much